We will embrace scripture as the source of inspired authority for faith, life and ministry by...
* Encouraging inspired, relevant teaching of the Word
* Obeying and living the Word
* Developing ministries that flow from a biblical base
* Facilitating biblically trained leadership
We will passionately love God and, recognizing the Lordship of Christ, be sensitive to and dependent upon the leading of the Holy Spirit by....
* Praying with intensity
* Worshiping with expectance
* Preaching Biblically and relevantly
* Studying diligently and thoroughly
Great Commission Commitment
We will reach the lost and disciple the saints in any context by....
* Sending missionaries
* Training and equipping people
Helping people to discover their passions and giftedness,
* releasing them for ministry
* Cultivating an environment for pastoral excellence
* Practicing servant / leadership
We will focus on building God’s kingdom as we fulfill our mission and calling.by ....
* Developing strategic partnerships
* Networking with like-minded ministries
* Placing God’s agenda over personal / historical agendas
* Focusing on building His kingdom and leting Him build the church
We will prioritize the Gospel of Jesus Christ as God's power unto salvation for all by....
* Encouraging works of compassion, justice and human aid (Matthew 5:13-16).
* Placing high value on the sanctity of human life, of biblical marriage and morality, and welcoming ethnic diversity (Isaiah 56:7; Philippians 2:15-16).
* Accepting the timeless purpose of God through his ancient people Israel, and reject anti-Semitism and all ethnic discrimination (Romans 11:11-27; Acts 17:26).